Provident Lawyers advises and prepares legal documents for individuals and small to medium businesses in an extensive range of commercial issues.
We can assist in:
- Business structuring
- Sale and purchase of business and assets
- Succession and estate planning and advice (including preparing Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney)
- All aspects of trusts law and advice (including establishing discretionary trusts, bare trusts, unit trust and hybrid unit trusts)
- Joint Venture arrangements
- Partnership agreements
- Unit holder agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Franchise and licensing
- Loans and securities
- Property transaction and property settlements (including related party transactions)
- Advising you on how best to protect your intellectual property
We can also prepare tailored commercial documents to suit our client’s needs.
Get in touch with us if you would like any assistance in any of the above areas.